Shire Brand Manager Cuvitru in Zug, Switzerland
• Support launching countries by serving as a resource in any way they may need
• Work cross functionally with various disciplines (medical, regulatory, legal) to ensure the countries are getting the support they need
• Develop commercial strategy for new innovative device that reinforces Cuvitru brand promise
• Lead market research efforts to support launch of new device
• Gather input and feedback from launching countries
• Serve as Cuvitru device expert on currently approved pumps and ancillaries
• Influence various functions without authority to ensure alignment on global and country activities
• Effectively raise clear the path for team on key initiatives (including work with global ad prom, medical affairs, legal, etc.)
• Contribute to a high performing team culture that inspires purpose driven performance by transparency in sharing information, honoring commitments, sharing opinions openly, keeping confidences and unity around shared decisions
• Build and foster meaningful relationships and interactions with cross-functional team members (including US and EU marketing, Medical, Market Access)
• Contribute to the alignment of strategy and communication across teams
Education and Experience
• Demonstrated success and outcomes in cross-functional leadership roles in pharmaceutical development and / or commercialization
• Track record of strong strategic thinking, coupled with effective implementation.
• Agility to operate in a global environment with a demonstrated knowledge of key markets, in particular US, EU, LatAm
• Ability to convert strategy to action. Strong skills and knowledge in areas of pricing, reimbursement and creative product/program development.
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated leadership in driving business objectives in a matrixed environment.
• Experience in driving differentiation and an expert knowledge of marketing fundamentals
• Proven ability to develop a business case and flexibility to think in different scenarios
• MS/BS in science or business required; Advanced degree a plus
• Minimum 5 years progressive marketing experience with demonstrated record of success in driving new product sales
Shire is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.