Shire Global Brand Lead Elaprase in Zug, Switzerland
• Act as the product champion for Elaprase, providing product updates and sharing knowledge to LOC Marketing team
• Partner with external agencies and LOC Marketing Teams to develop marketing programs to deliver agreed branding, positioning and messaging; ensure consistency with global brand guidelines in the generation of core campaigns, which can be adapted for local markets; produce core marketing programs to be implemented centrally or locally by LOCs (e.g. symposia, medical education programs, etc) - develop all of this in line with Regulatory/Commercial requirements
• Liaise with the GBLT/GCT and external agencies to implement a clear and consistent Opinion Leader development strategy; ensure delivery of defined programs to create Regional brand advocates for the long term.
• Provide strategic insight on lifecycle and geographic expansion opportunities
• Assume lead responsibility for assigned PST/GBLT-driven initiatives to deliver on PST/GBLT goals, objectives and KPIs
• Involvement in business planning process for Elaprase
• Liaise with commercial team members to ensure integration and collaboration
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the therapy area, market dynamics and product technical attributes in order to act as product expert. Identify the need for and provision of training programs, product updates and facilitation of knowledge exchange.
• Play a key role in the GCT and its meetings, including: overall logistics, objectives, program content, and communications with the LOCs. Work with Global Lead to ensure that GCT meetings meet objective of providing ongoing information exchange, key learnings, and continual feedback into global brand strategy development.
Education and Experience
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years in pharmaceutical industry in a marketing/commercial position
• Digital marketing experience
• International and domestic pharmaceutical marketing experience
• Deep experience managing CMLR process (or equivalent)
• Project management experience
• Experience developing business cases to recommend and rationalize investments and other strategic actions
• Experience/knowledge in therapeutic area
• Regional knowledge, including regulatory and payer environments
• Experience working outside of home country or significant cross-cultural exposure
• Product launch and/or LCM experience
• Knowledge of global rare disease market dynamics
• Excellent written and communication skills
Shire is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We strive to develop best-in-class products, many of which are available in more than 100 countries, across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmics, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal/Internal Medicine/Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; and a growing franchise in Oncology.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.