Honeywell Program Principal (CBM) in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
The Aftermarket Customer Business Manager (CBM) – Direct Sales and New Growth Accounts will focus on direct sales and relationship development with smaller accounts, such as startup airlines, parts brokers and distributors including overall account and development of assigned AOP and strategic growth.
The CBM will lead all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Airlines America’s Aftermarket organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within the organization.
Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory.
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization.
This is an exciting and dynamic role located in Guaynabo (San Juan), Puerto Rico.
Specific duties include:
· Develop, implement, and reinforce aftermarket strategy for the assigned product line(s), including STRAP and AOP.
· Facilitate growth and speed of transactions for the global aftermarket sales and account management teams and drive revenue and margin growth.
· Aftermarket deal development and approval (per an established SEA).
· Ensure deal consistency and alignment to GBE aftermarket product line strategy
· Develop aftermarket-specific service offerings for target vertical and customer segments .
· Serve as a product focal point for aftermarket sales campaigns for the assigned product(s).
· Monitor product performance issues (i.e., in service issues, reliability, price/cost analysis) and identify leakage and resultant impact on margins; initiate corrective actions to enable margin growth.
· Coordinate demand signal for key pursuits and RMU programs aligned and loaded to the demand team
· Exceed sales, profit, return on investment and working capital objectives by managing product line execution
· Influence and support Customer Support and Accounts receivables for holds, collections and dispute resolution
· Team with R&O and Engineering to identify interval extension projects and cost-take-out initiatives via repair development.
· Support and execute global FGI sales initiatives for assigned product lines by identifying opportunities (to include RFP/Tenders) aligned to product strategy.
· Report out at monthly GBE, SBU and CBT Monthly Operating Reviews.
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of relevant program/business management or Marketing experience with a track record of delivering successful results across a diverse, global aerospace business
· Aerospace domain knowledge, specifically product knowledge aligned with the position’s focus area, and understanding of aftermarket dynamics in ATR, BGA, or D&S.
· Strong business acumen & analytical skills – Ability to analyze complex business situations and identify ways to simplify
· Ability to lead and influence broader organization to achieve organizational and business objectives
· Experience with financial modeling, deal development, green sheets, pursuits, and closure
· Experience in developing and executing strategy, including program management
· Ability to think critically and strategically in order to scope tasks and achieve results
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Use market dynamics and strategic marketing information to advantage
· AOP achievement experience, including experience managing a P&L
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.