Robert Half International Legal Secretary in Albany, New York
Local Law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team. This position will be assisting 2 Attorneys with various clerical and administrative duties. The Legal Secretary will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services, providing support to the legal team and ensuring that the firm remains in compliance with state legal regulations. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
• Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients
• Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary
• Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing templates
• Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
• Correspond with counsel, court and clients
• Assist with accounting and billing
• Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow
Experience working as a Legal Secretary
Litigation Experience or Real Estate Experience Preferred
Microsoft Office Suite
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.