Marquis Home Care LPN Director of Intake in Albany, New York
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for all day to day operations of the intake department of Marquis Certified Home Care.
• Responsible for overseeing the implementation of the internal referral process.
• Ensuring team members are verifying patient insurance information accurately and appropriately.
• Ensuring team members interact professionally with referral sources and effectively.
• Demonstrate excellence in customer service for both internal and external customers.
• Performs workflow and documentation within the electronic medical record and reports deviations in workflow to the Director of Patient Services.
• Responsible for and keeping up to date on all DOH regulations as they pertain to home care and the intake process.
• Ensures patient's rights and confidentiality are being maintained by team members while obtaining needed information to complete referral and intake process.
• Ensures accurate reporting and record keeping for the patient's medical information, contact information and insurance information on the intake referral form.
• Suggests process/form changes to enhance efficiencies within the department.
• Prepares and submits a data base record of referrals received and maintains referral information on secure clinical shared drive.
• Assists the Executive Director and Director of Patient Services as requested.
• Participates in case conference, in-service, and other programs, committees and meetings as needed.
• Participates in Quality Improvement activities as directed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Attends company meetings as scheduled.