AdventHealth Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator Speciality Services FT Days in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Location Address: 601 EAST ALTAMONTE DRIVE
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
- Full Time Shifts Vary
- Facilitates an evidence-based, multidisciplinary, multi-specialty approach throughout the care continuum. Assists with the monthly service line meetings presenting clinical data and recommending process improvements.
- Remains current in evidence-based practice and new emerging trends. Participates in the development of practice standards including pre-op, post-op and discharge instructions. Facilitates the development of patient education classes specific to surgeries.
- Develops, tracks, and benchmarks (in collaboration with the physician/administrative team) program outcomes related to clinical/operational goals Data analysis to align with AH overall goal of tracking to support efforts related to pay for performance reimbursement.
- Promotes the Clinical Coordination Program awareness within the physician community and the community at-large. Participates in marketing through physician visits, dinners, educational seminars, and community lectures. Develops appropriate relationships to maximize the Clinical Coordinated Program effectiveness and facilitates program problem resolution across departmental, campus, and physician/ provider lines.
- Navigates the patient within the specific area of concentration i.e., Bariatrics, spine, women’s medicine and oncology from pre-op education through the hospital stay and post rehabilitation stage, ensuring the patients have appropriate, timely, medical, supportive services through a multidisciplinary approach to patient care. Addresses appointment coordination, record requests, insurance concerns, education, and communicating information between the physician office and the patient, etc.
What Will You Need:
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Three years’ experience as a medical/surgical nurse
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing
Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
The overall goal of the Clinical Coordinator (CC) is to facilitate an evidence-based, multidisciplinary, multi-specialty approach to care throughout the care continuum. The CC oversees the development and redesign, as needed, of patient education, of evidence-based standards of clinical care and the post discharge rehabilitation care. The CC gathers, records, and evaluates program data and uses this data in establishing program goals with the oversight of the Medical Director and the Service Line Director. This position is accountable for the ongoing monitoring of program quality and assists with program marketing needs. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.