Robert Half Customer Service Representative in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
Description Robert Half currently has an excellent "remote" opportunity for a talented and motivated Customer Support Representative. The Customer Support Representative is responsible to handle customer concerns (phone, email, and USPS mail) in a speedy and accurate way. Pay up to $18 an hr. This exciting opportunity is a contract-to-full-time and is a afternoon shift.
As a Customer Support Representative you will:
• Respond to customers over the phone, via e-mail or USPS mail in a detail oriented manner
• Process customer cases using customer relationship management system
• Perform data input in an accurate manner and within service levels
• Show empathy for customer concerns
• Make customer appropriate decisions on reimbursement when necessary
• Provide feedback for system enhancements, letters, processes, etc.
• Participate in team meetings/refresher training
Qualifications To be successful in the Customer Support role candidates will meet the following qualifications:
• Must be able to work Wednesday-Sunday 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm EST as a starting shift
• Customer service experience a plus (interpersonal / caring/ listening / sincere concern for customer)
• Proficient with computers and standard software packages (Word, Excel)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem-solving skills / quick thinking / practicality / decision making skills
• Flexibility / adaptability/ patience / high tolerance
• Attention to detail Requirements - Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
Communication experience required
Strong familiarity with Data Input
Solid understanding of customer service
Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
If you derive detail oriented and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.