Lockheed Martin ISSO in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
PROGRAM IS SEEKING AN ISSO TO:
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and carrying out information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintain Operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards and procedures are established and followed
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirement for processing classified information
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
- Provides configuration management for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manges changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTM)
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with NISCAP and DIACAP.
NOTE: This position requires an active Department of Defense TS/SCI W/POLY Security Clearance and US citizenship for selection.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
We may not know what's going to change the world next, but chances are we're already working on it, and you can, too. As part of our culture of innovation, you’ll have excellent benefits and amenities, an inclusive work environment, ongoing career development and support, rewards and recognition to honor your hard work, and more.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s driven and comprehensive benefits package. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus Ten (10) Years’ experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Four (4) Years additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.