TEKsystems IT Asset Manager in Arden Hills, Minnesota
Asset Manager Analyst
• Serves as the subject matter expect for Hardware Asset Management
• Establishes processes to ensure Hardware Asset Management best practices are followed
• Responsible for providing computer forecast on annual and monthly basis
• Provides annual analysis on sourcing method of company computers
• Creates and provides the annual computer capital
• Performs monthly reconciliation of computer stock consumption & validation with the IT Controller
• Partners with IT Accounting, IT Sourcing, and Deployment to mitigate any discrepancies with monthly computer reconciliation
• Provides computer asset reports to fixed asset for depreciation
• Manages computer hardware stock with hardware vendor via virtual stockroom
• Provides accurate reporting on computer assets and future forecasting
• Provides backup support for IT Software Asset Management including review, analyze, report on software usage and purchases
• Provides backup support on maintaining companywide IT software license database
• Manages the asset database and partners with ServiceNow developers to identify/implement automation opportunities for the asset lifecycle
• Provides analysis to tracks the recovery of unused hardware
• Performs quarterly stock room inventory as well as periodic spot checks
• Develops and maintains hardware reporting dashboards and metrics.
• Works with external vendors for the disposal of IT equipment and performs audits to ensure records are properly maintained
• Creates and provides documentation as appropriate (e.g., asset management process, ticket creation, e-mails, process improvements, and knowledge base articles)
• Serves as the subject matter expert for inquiries related to asset procurement and disposal.
• Proactively works with customers to initiate replacement of End-of-Life hardware
• Monitors share mailbox and directs work requests to the appropriate team member
• Works with vendor partners when new hardware models are available and creates/publishes new models to the Service Catalog
• Partners with Procurement/Sourcing to determine the asset deployment schedule
• Provides training and ongoing support to both onshore and offshore desktop support staff
asset management, customer service, excel database, accounting, data, pc lifecycle
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Accounting experience (strong Excel)
• Prior experience in asset management would be preferred
• Attention to detail and customer service
• Working knowledge of process, data, and system best practices
• Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and improve processes, moving to more and more automation.
• Responsible for the asset management of over 7,000 desktop endpoints for the corporate campus, field-office staff, and over 300 remote sites.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with understanding of process, accounting and forecasting for PC lifecycles
• Bachelors degree preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.