ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc. Workflow Developer in Austin, Texas
Location: Austin, Texas, United States (remote with onboarding in Austin, TX) Onboarding if not local must be a candidates expense .
Seeking a qualified Workflow Resource who is experienced working with cross-functional teams. As part of our Public Sector division, you will collaborate with the team while individually contributing to project deliverables that meet our clients’ needs.
Workflow Resource duties:
· Red Hat® Process Automation Manager will be using the asset repository by creating, building, and
· Red Hat® Process Automation Manager will use their knowledge of advanced business rules and
process engines, with support for complex event processing and case management, and a resource
optimization engine that aids in solving complex planning and scheduling problems.
· Red Hat Process Automation Manager is an open-source business process management suite that
combines business process management and business rules management. You will create, manage,
validate, and deploy business processes and rules.
· Red Hat Process Automation Manager uses a centralized repository where all resources are stored. This
ensures consistency, transparency, and the ability to audit across the business. Business users can
modify business logic and business processes without requiring assistance from IT personnel.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with Red Hat Process Automation Manager roles and users
• Experience with Installation environment options for Red Hat Process Automation Manager
• Experience with Red Hat JBoss Web Server
• Experience with Red Hat JBoss EAP 7.2
• Experience with Git and Apache repositories for RHPAM
• Experience creating, updating, and maintaining RHPAM
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting an RHPAM installation
• Experience upgrading and maintaining an RHPAM environment
• Experience integrating RHPAM into a java web application
· · Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
· Familiarity with agile frameworks
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans