CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Oracle Systems Analyst in Baltimore, Maryland
Oracle Systems Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Oracle Systems Analyst
Category: Database Administration
City: Baltimore, Maryland, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1136
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI Federal is seeking an Oracle Systems Analyst to support one of our Health IT projects.
Work is being conducted remotely during COVID safety measures with eventual return to onsite work once pandemic conditions have passed.
This position is located at the client site in Woodlawn, MD
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work within the Production Support team supporting Oracle databases in a 24/7/365 support model.
• Apply technical background/understanding, business knowledge and system knowledge in the successful resolution of production issues, workflow issues and infrastructure changes
• Adhere to existing processes/standards including business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines and escalate issues as require
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promote service to business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/points of interest
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Master’s degree and 8+ years of overall work experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 14+ years of overall work experience
• 3 – 5 years providing technical support of Oracle software implementation including support for General Ledger processing and reporting, provide operations support for functional/business issues and supporting standard jobs and cycle.
• Knowledge on upcoming Federal initiatives (ie, migration to SAM UEI; installation and operations of G-Invoicing)
• Experience writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and multitask with limited supervision contributing as a team player.
• Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
• Ability to adapt to constant changes. Sense of innovation, creativity, organization, autonomy and quick adaptation to various technologies
• Capable and eager to work under minimal direction in fast-paced energetic environment, managing multiple priorities at once (moderately complex, varied in scope).
• Ability to achieve a public trust clearance
- SQL Server
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.