Aston Carter Assistant Commercial Property Manager in Belcamp, Maryland
• Assist Property Manager with preparation and submittal of Quarterly Reports and Budgets and ensure all deadlines as met as required by client.
• Assist Property Manager to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
• Process all lease documents including renewals, modifications, assignments, etc. Set up new Tenant files organizing per client’s instructions including filing.
• Follow up with property accountants on Manual Adjustments (or create the MTA’s) as needed per modifications.
• Communicate with Property Accountants and A/R person to ensure all unapplied cash is applied prior to cash cut-off to maximize Property Management fee and ensure accurate statements.
• Monthly A/R collections and follow- up as directed by Property Manager (defaults, turn over to attorney, etc.).
• Mailing of Tenant statements. Assist tenants with any questions/issues regarding their statement.
• Prepare letters for new tenants such as Possession letters, Commencement Date Certification, Rent Commencement letters, etc.
• Review Reconciliations with Property Manager for approval then mailing year-end reconciliations. Work with tenants on questions regarding the reconciliations once mailed and follow up on payments.
• Assist with tenant issues or maintenance calls and required follow up.
• Prepare and process Vendor Agreements. Set up new vendor files and maintain as required by client.
• Processing Payables and request vendor set up and updates.
• Maintain/Update Emergency Response Manuals or create for new properties.
• Collection of sales and inputting them in system or excel spreadsheets. Running sales reports and uploading to FAW for DeAWM as needed.
• Keep track of Real Estate Taxes due dates; ensure checks are processed and mailed by due dates. Follow up to ensure payments were received and processed by the tax authorities.
• Prepare incident reports and communicate with the insurance company when needed.
• Assist with Acquisition and Disposition processes.
• Performs additional job duties as requested.
Commercial property management, Property management, Microsoft office, Property administration, Customer service, Data entry, Yardi, Computer skills, Administrative support, Office support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• A high school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of experience supporting a commercial property management team is required.
• Experience in Microsoft office (Excel), event planning, certificates of insurance, tenant interaction, Yardi, AP/AR required, work orders-Corrigo a plus
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.