Robert Half HR Coordinator in Bloomington, Minnesota
HR Coordinator and HR Assistant Openings!
We currently have about 15 openings for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing at a large retail company. You will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. We have full-time and part-time opportunities both remote and in person. These are on a contract and contract to-full-time basis.
How you will make an impact
· Perform various administrative duties
· Research the internet to locate potential customers
· Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
· Maintain employee database records
· Scheduling interviews
· Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
· Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available exclusively through Robert Half and will be staffed by the end of the week! Call us at 952-831-6020.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.