IQVIA MuleSoft Senior Developer in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Leads or performs complex analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Leads or consults on the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification, of software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• May provide technical leadership and coordinate the activities of lower level staff.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, financial management, or HRIS products.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• May have responsibilities for process and/or people management.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience Req
• Eight (8) years of systems analysis and software development experience Req
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.