TEKsystems Help Desk in Burbank, California
Below are some of the tasks that our current members do on the team:
• Administer multi-forest Active Directory across multiple domains.
• Deployed a VMware environment across multiple Hosts for development and troubleshooting.
• Provide “white glove” Support to Executives in all roles.
• Maintained inventory of loaners ready systems for deployment.
• Managed new hire process from ordering to deployment.
• Supervised Enterprise-wide projects for all of and Executive clients.
• Oversee on-boarding and training of new Analysts.
• Responsible for Tier III escalation from Enterprise-wide Help Desk.
• Developed best practices to be used throughout all Help Desk.
• Liaison between Help Desk and Infrastructure Team.
• Advised business teams as IT consultant for best practices and technical capabilities of software.
The Executive Support Analyst is responsible for the overall technology needs of Executives with roles essential to the day-to-day operations of Company.
The Executive Support Analyst provides priority response and resolution for all reported technology issues.
• Rapid response and ownership of issues and requests reported by customers via telephone, email or support ticket
• Document and report on all work performed on behalf of customers
• Acquire, stage, and deploy computers, printers, software, and peripherals
• Maintain accurate inventory and support records
• Work with service providers to expedite and resolve issues impacting productivity
• Produce verbal and written status reports with emphasis on high-profile issues
• Adhere to company and business unit policies and standards
• Establish and maintain relationships with service providers, manufacturers, resellers and contractors
• Exercise discretion as appropriate
• Proactively monitor, assess and address support requirements
• Create system and support documentation as required
• Well-developed sense of urgency
• Enthusiasm, resilience, and a positive attitude
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Enjoy working on a team and comfortable sharing responsibilities
• Superior customer service and people skills
• Must be an exceptional communicator
• Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services (see below)
• Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems
• Strong networking knowledge with an emphasis on TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft Exchange,
• and Active Directory
• Work and complete projects with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Ability to juggle time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure
LIST OF TECHNOLOGIES – (Inclusive of, but not limited to)
Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux or UNIX experience NOT required but would be a PLUS, iOS, Blackberry, Android, Active Directory, Cisco VOIP, JAMF Casper, Video Conferencing, remote connectivity (i.e. LogMeIn or Bomgar), Citrix, virtualization (i.e. vmWare or Parallels), VPN connectivity, TCP/IP networking, wireless and mobile networking, Mobile Device Management (i.e. MobileIron), Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange (on-prem and Office 365 cloud), A/V equipment, Helpdesk ticketing systems (i.e. ServiceNow), hard drive encryption products (i.e. Apple Filevault, PGP, Credant), enterprise backup products (i.e. Connected Backup), SAP, SCCM, Microsoft deployment tools, network printing, consumer/home/soho network equipment (i.e. routers, switches, wireless access points, powerline ethernet adapters, etc.)
MAC, Apple, iOS, desktop, helpdesk, technical support, PC, active directory
Top Skills Details:
MAC, Apple, iOS, desktop, helpdesk, technical support,PC,active directory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent customer service skills. High level of communication and responsiveness. "Proactive mindset."
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.