TEKsystems Data Governance Project Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
Lead Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long-term, line of business-wide, technical and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
Lead Project Manager will report directly to a work stream leader and partner with project team members to lead, organize, facilitate, coordinate and implement strategic initiatives to meet group or company goals. The right candidate will provide oversight to initiatives and work stream activities within Consumer Data & Engagement Platforms that are related to business unit analysis, planning, enhancements, process reengineering, process implementation, coordination and assist with various metrics reporting. They should possess business acumen to anticipate emerging issues, recommend strategies, proactive mitigation, and risk analysis and facilitate independent decisions on matters with business impact. They manage or facilitate large cross-group projects and lead work stream efforts as necessary.
• Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact
• Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management
• Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts
• Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies
• Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics
• Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
• Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements
• Establish routines to deliver artifacts required under the Fair Banking initiative to include, but not limited to, workstream project plan, participant engagement, kickoff session, workstream status2, readiness assessment, gap analysis, prioritization, action planning, implementation and readiness reviews.
• Provide routine updates to executives on program status, risks and mitigation activities.
• Coordinate development and delivery of compliance artifacts for Consumer Data Use.
• Establish key risk indicators and operational metrics for the Consumer Permissible Use program.
• Track and report on metric performance with a focus on honing metrics and reducing operational risk.
• Develop process improvements to Data Use governance routines ande/ or permissible use workflow.
• Prepare meeting materials, lead discussions, identify opportunities to mitigate risk, document meeting outcomes and recommendations for executive decision
• Validate compliance with Data Use Procedures and Permissible Use Guidelines.
• Investigate current controls for privacy compliance and identify opportunities for improvement by collaborating with Domain executive, Privacy Legal, Compliance, Operational Risk and the Privacy Utility team.
• Develop a strategic plan and roadmap for Consumer Data Privacy to address current and emerging data privacy regulations and enforcement actions in alignment with the Enterprise and Consumer risk appetite.
• Consult/advise business leaders on privacy strategies that effectively manage regulatory and reputational risk while enabling new data use for competitive advantage under time to market constraints.
Project management, Data governance, strategic planning, powerpoint, presentation skills, CCPA, gdpr, FCRA
Top Skills Details:
Project management,Data governance,strategic planning,powerpoint,presentation skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• 5+ Years’ experience managing small/simple to large/complex initiatives from initiation through completion
• 5+ Years’ experience creating and implementing strategic initiatives for group-wide business initiatives
• Subject matter expertise in Data Management and Privacy regulations impacting Banking/Financial Institutions
• Honed communication skills with exceptional ability to negotiate and facilitate collaboration
• Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of project plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess a sense of urgency about exceeding the objectives of the role
• Exhibit an enthusiastic leadership style, driven and results oriented; comfortable working in a partnering environment and sometimes being the leader behind the scenes orchestrating the process.
• Possess superb collaboration skills across multiple levels and functions with demonstrated success in aligning divergent positions and bringing cohesion to diverse perspectives
• Disciplined approach to organizing initiative workflow and maximizing resources
• Think and communicate strategically, and translate to actionable plans
• Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Execution oriented, professional demeanor, self-starter behavior and able to recognize opportunities for improvement in the business and to act on those opportunities
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment, lead through adversity, and adjust to changing priorities
• Experience with banking regulations and/or data privacy initiatives
• Expert level experience with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Team Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Visio, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.