TEKsystems Document Review Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina
These openings are supporting the post close QA review team in Syndicated and Corporate lending. The post close QA team is a training ground and acts as the bench for inline QA. Because of that, they don't need to posses strong lending experience but must have the ability to follow instructions, learn the business, and have strong attention to detail.
Roles / Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility is to prepare and review documentation in accordance with Bank policies and procedures, to facilitate closings with the client and to ensure lien perfection.
• Works on highly complex documentation.
• Assists document and loan administrators with their primary responsibilities and assists Market Leader in directing workflow and performing QA.
• Interfaces with company vendors, legal counsel, line partners and clients to ensure world-class documentation accuracy.
• Completes primary financial booking and initial loan funding.
• Maintains primary responsibility for accuracy of documentation and SOR financial data timely delivery of documents, and elimination of controllable rework.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills and willingness to ask tough questions
• Good judgment and business sense
• Effective communication skills with business partners, clients, and peers in order to foster a cohesive environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritize in a demanding environment
• Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
• Ability to review and analyze complex legal contracts
• Loan IQ and Loan accounting experience is a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.