Robert Half SOX Analyst in CHEVY CHASE, Maryland
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking an Audit Manager to conduct testing for one of our clients. . In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and determining the reliability of internal controls, supporting annual risk assessment and corporate Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, preparing audit reports, reporting results to management and other related duties.
• Development and execution of the annual test plan
• Preparation of end-to-end process documentation including narratives, control descriptions, risk control matrices, test plans and test results evaluations
• Coordination with process owners to remediate internal control deficiencies and to implement operational improvement opportunities
• Provide technical consultations to process owners on SOX compliance and internal control policies
• Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency and/or reduce costs related to the SOX compliance effort
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification preferred
• 5+ years of relevant experience with 1 – 3 years of experience in auditing and/or SOX/Advisory
• Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Proficient in risk assessment and risk-based auditing
• Knowledge of revenue recognition for multiple-element arrangements is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.