Conduent Delivery Management Consultant in Chicago, Illinois
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Participates in the definition of the business strategy along with the clients and the upper managers.
• Drives the overall business unit performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics and accomplish account performance.
• Leads innovation and efficiencies of business opportunities, applying processes improvements and/or new systems.
• Manages the client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Generates reports on performance measurement and KPIs in order to facilitate business decisions.
• Responsible for business unit compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
• Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of the business continuity plan (BCP).
Bachelors required (MBA pref)
A min 5 yrs in a Delivery management role
Knowledge of MEDICAL BILLING (REQ'D)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.