Robert Half Sr. Accountant in Chicago, Illinois
· Prepare bi-weekly Payroll Summary Files, including journals, accruals and reconciliations.
· Maintain monthly data tables and files used for compensation expense variance analysis, and support property accountants to complete explanations for variances from budget and forecast.
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for accounts related to payroll entries.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Human Resources or business related field.
· 4+ years of data analysis experience.
· Advanced proficiency with Excel required.
· Proficiency with ADP Workforce strongly preferred.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.