Huntington National Bank Business System Analyst 3 in Columbus, Ohio
Business Systems Analyst 3 – This position will consist of both project portfolio work as well as production support on the Payment Processing team. Some of the systems worked on will consist of PEP+/ACH, ROL/BOL Mainframe, EDI, Cash Vault and other payment processing applications that the team supports as time allows. This individual will be involved in the Cash Handling project as well as other Commercial projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or related job experience
· Must have minimum 5 years of progressive experience as a Business Systems Analyst
· Additional 2+ years of IT experience that includes IT Analytics, IT Troubleshooting, or IT Customer Service may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
Other Traits & Characteristics
· Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
· Background and familiarity with Treasury Management applications is a plus.
. Ability to understand and follow Project management methodology
. Strong research and problem resolution skills
. Good prioritization skills with ability to work multiple tasks concurrently
· Independent problem solver
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong team building skills
· Knowledge of the Banking Industry and related business processes
· MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
· Previous project management experience is preferred
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Welcome to Huntington!
At Huntington, we see it as our responsibility to look out for people. There’s a common bond that connects us all as humans, and together, we can make this world better. An amazing thing happens when we look out for each other. Even helping someone in a small way can have a huge impact. It’s the idea at the core of Huntington and one we’re trying to spread.
Our colleagues look out for people by doing the right thing with a Can-Do Attitude, Service Heart and Forward Thinking. Those are our values –simple but powerful. If that sounds like you, we hope you’ll apply to join our team. If you’d like to learn more about how Huntington looks out for people, visit http://huntington.com/lookingoutforeachother.
If you would like to be kept informed of new potential opportunities, click here (https://huntington.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/HNBcareers/jobAlerts) . You will be asked to create an account if you do not already have one.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.