Robert Half International Digital Production Coordinator in COLUMBUS, Ohio
The Creative Group Columbus is seeking a Digital Production Coordinator - this position can work remotely however* The role works closely with creative services, brand strategy, marketing, and other key partners, and is responsible for coordinating and executing production activities for the company's website across all channels (site, apps, and email).
• Create timelines and track work for site production, email production, loyalty production, pricing and promotions.
• Design and catalog documentation for internal processes; including but not limited to, training guides, technical configurations, and historical information.
• Calendarize executional milestones for theme launches, big days, events, and holidays.
• Coordinate milestones & executional documentation related to A/B testing execution for all channels.
• Track the routing of deliverables into and out of Digital Production, and ensure all deadlines are met. Seek approval for production builds from partners.
• Report on SLAs and opportunities across executional processes. Initiate hindsight efforts to improve execution across all teams.
• Learn the details of all toolset functionality, processes for set-up, and overall team roles & responsibilities.
• Assist in tracking and following up on resolution for site, email & app issues.
• Partner with Merchants, Creative, Marketing, and Technical Operations to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
• Perform quality assurance testing such as website & app proofing, marketing email testing, etc, ensuring that production builds across channels are accurate and consistent.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or related experience
• 3-5 years of digital business experience preferred
• Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to manage time & multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work effectively in a cross functional team
• Experience learning new technical applications.
• Experience with a workflow tool a plus.
• Experience with SharePoint, Confluence, or Workfront Proof a plus.
• Requires some flexibility outside of normal office hours
Requirements Workflow Processes, SharePoint Workflow, Confluence, Workfront, Web Production, Digital Productions, Digital Projects, Digital Properties
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.