Victory Packaging Administrative Assistant in Cottonton, Alabama
The Mahrt mill produces high quality packaging coated paperboard and is highly profitable. Year after year Mahrt continues to deliver unprecedented safety, reliability, production and financial results.
The Administrative Assistant – Technical, maintains the mill’s ISO document control system and provides administrative services to the Technical, Environmental, Process Engineering, and other departments as assigned.
Reporting Relationship: The Administrative Assistant – Technical, will report to the Technical Director.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
· Maintain the ISO document control system.
· Maintain the ISO calibration system.
· Records Maintenance
· Clerical/office Duties (ie. filing, answering calls, and correspondence w/internal customers.)
· Departmental Production records
· Data Entry into systems like SAP.
· Coordination of work Schedules.
· Processing of Departmental invoices and paperwork.
· Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
· High School Diploma/GED
· Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· 3+ years Admin experience required
· Task oriented and focused with strong organizational skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization.
The Mahrt Mill is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
How You Will Impact WestRock:
· Answers phone calls with proper greeting, screens callers and handles and/or transfers callers appropriately, retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
· Greets visitors and notifies appropriate personnel.
· Complete all morning paperwork (retrieve from lab)
· Maintains employee picture board for lab. Reply to customer requests from Product Stewardship (surveys, questionnaires, letters)
· Complete Environmental reports as requested.
· Assist with employee engagement events: mill events (ex. cooking’s, holiday events)
· Manages office supplies and submit orders as needed.
· Orders food when needed for meetings.
· Order kitchen supplies (plates, bowls, utensils, water, Gatorade) Data entry for manager reports
· Retrieves mail and distributes to appropriate personnel. Assists other departments as needed. Performs other job duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Must have high school diploma or G.E.D. Must have minimum two years’ related experience.
· Must have intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.) Must have basic math skills.
· Must be familiar with transferring calls on multi-line phone.
· Must be personable and be able to maintain a friendly demeanor.
· Must be able to maintain good attendance. Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.