Toyota Agile & DevSecOps Consultant in Dallas, Texas
Title: Agile & DevSecOps Consultant Location: US-TX-Dallas-Plano Other Locations:
Who We Are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who We’re Looking For
As part of the Toyota Agile Practice, TMMA, we are looking for passionate and motivated individuals.
The primary responsibility of this role focuses on leading and proving guidance to Agile and DevSecOps coaches, collaborating with experienced teams, for quicker and efficient business value delivery. This role would also require working with all levels of management (experience owners, experience group owns, and experience portfolio owners) and vendor partners. This role requires managing and SLAs and contractual deliverables.
Reporting to the Toyota Agile Practice Sr. Manager, this role supports experience teams by providing expert knowledge and coaching on Agile methods, facilitating Quality Circles, taking lead in impediment resolution. This role should be willing to experiment with new innovative approaches that will help teams to enhance “agile mindset”. As part of this role, the selected individual should be able to provide pragmatic, customer-focused consulting/advice on agile approaches without compromising on quality.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Work directly with experienced teams, business stakeholders, and vendors to implement agile frameworks.
• Develop and implement Agile (Scrum Kanban) & DevSecOps enterprise transformation strategy for TMNA.
• Lead/facilitate workshops to drive strategic outcomes (e.g. budget, business agility, cross-functional alignment).
• Monitor, measure, and report on progress on Agile adoption at the team/experience portfolio level.
• Yokoten best practices and drive Kaizen mindset.
• Vendor management to support Toyota Agile Practice.
• Lead and coach planning and impediment resolution frameworks.
• Drive regional and global agile quality circles (Communities of practice).
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Agile Certification from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, SAFe, or other Agile organizations.
• Extensive experience of broad-based IT experience.
• Good understanding of complex corporate IT environment, broad understanding of technology trends and their applications.
• Experience leading large-scale agile transformations and managing multi-team programs.
• Experience in working with multivendor and distributed IT teams.
• Good understating of DevSecOps environment and DevOps tools (JIRA, Confluence Jenkins, Bitbucket, XLRelease).
• Proven success in building strong relationships, managing stakeholder expectations.
• Possess exemplary communication skills and capability to present actionable findings to senior and executive leadership.
• Strong business acumen to understand corporate strategy, funding, and resource planning.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Experience managing vendor personnel and processing contracts and invoices.
Added Bonus If You Have
• Progressive experience in Project and/or Program management.
• Progressive experience in consulting delivery at a major consulting firm.
• Understanding of latest trends emerging technologies and work processes such as cloud, IoT, AI, and Machine Learning.
What We’ll Bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
• Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
• Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
• Paid holidays and paid time off.
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging At Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10 different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com