Brentwood Place Two Dietary Aide / Day Shift in Dallas, Texas
*Benefits available for Full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Find your place at Brentwood 2! Come meet our friendly staff and see why they have been here for so long!. [BW2]
Come apply today at 3505-2 S. Buckner Blvd Dallas TX 75227-5451 or call (214) 381-1815 for immediate consideration!
Responsible for performing a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean up for meals served to residents in the nursing center. Maintains an attractive and sanitary dining room, meal service and delivery. [BW2]
• Highschool diploma or equivalent.
• One year’s work in a large-scale cooking operation, preferred.
• Assists with food ordering, storage and preparation as designated by the supervisor.
• Assists cooks as directed by the supervisor.
• Prepares and labels nourishments according to center procedures.
• Prepares and portions desserts, salads and other non-entre foods into dishes; pours beverages.
• Follows production sheets and pre-preparation sheets or guidelines when appropriate.
• Completes pre-preparation as needed or assigned including washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits to prepare for use; Slices meat and measures or weighs for menu compliance and nutrition accuracy.
• Follows the cleaning schedule; Cleans the equipment and work area after each use; Sweeps and mops kitchen floors as assigned; Takes trash to dumpster as assigned; Washes pots and pans as assigned.
• Assumes responsibility for meeting meal schedules.
• Washes dishes and silverware according to dishwashing procedure; Puts clean dishes and silverware away; Assists with cleaning of equipment, dishes, silverware and kitchen as assigned.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
“What I like most about my job is the residents! It is emotionally rewarding and everyday is a different experience" -Cayolyn Willis. -C.N.A / Restorative Aide
"I have been a C.N.A since 1988. I have worked for the Brentwoods for the majority of those years. Being a CNA is very rewarding! you must have a caring heart". -Lisa Barnes-CNA