Robert Half International Senior Solutions Consultant in Dallas, Texas
Seeking an ambitious career-minded professional to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for delivering nationwide consulting services for the Infor Human Capital Management (HCM) suite, including Global Human Resources (GHR) and Talent Acquisition (TA). The Solutions Consultant possesses the ability to understand our customers’ business needs and, through discovery, is able to deliver strategic and creative solutions to resolve system challenges. Additionally, they will work closely with the sales team to assist with scope definition calls, webinar presentations and pre-sales demonstrations.
With a strong functional background, communication skills and the ability to learn new things every day, the HCM Solutions Consultant will help define the methodology and repeatable processes to provide best practices to projects across multiple industries – Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Government, K-12 - and all pillars of business. Join our team in a fast-paced, fun and energetic environment where you can genuinely make a valued difference.
· Work effectively with and contribute to a project team environment
· Design, develop, modify, and/or test software needed to support the HCM business processes of customers
· System analysis, application setup and design, testing plan development and execution, report design, data conversion and interface mapping, enabling customers to use CloudSuite HCM to replace or enhance existing HR systems
· Translate the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs
· Act as the HCM subject matter expert for applications to support Project Manager, technical resources, and other members of project team
· Build and maintain positive relationships with prospective clients and existing customer base
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field. (Candidate must have 1-3 years of post-baccalaureate experience in an Operations role or experience providing HCM application consulting services.)
· Driven to succeed and self-motivated
· ERP experience with specific expertise in HCM applications
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High degree of adaptability and willingness to learn new technologies and processes
· Experienced in direct B2B, client-facing work environment
· Enjoys working in a high-energy, ever-changing work environment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize project responsibilities
· Effective problem solving, time management, decision-making, and presentation skills
· Experience with core Infor GHR strongly desired; additional module training can be provided
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.