Toyota Software Engineer I in Dallas, Texas
Title: Software Engineer I Location: US-TX-Dallas-Plano Other Locations:
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who we’re looking for
This person will support the CPO Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic to tactical planning and execution to improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns and developing standard operating procedures.
What you’ll be doing
• Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing systems.
• Maintain and improve existing codebases for the NA and Global market. Liaison with colleagues to implement technical designs.
• Support the CPO to deliver consistent and relevant user experiences by developing a common global platform across all Toyota affiliate regions. Utilize Toyota’s server and application platform to enable connected services within each affiliate region.
• Creation and execution of evaluation requirement documents, test cases, and test scripts.
• Research and identify new opportunities for CT to innovate and improve customer satisfaction.
• Identify product development dependencies and integration points.
• Provide up-to-date development status.
What you bring
• Bachelor’s degree in SE, CS, Mathematics, or related fields.
• Agile training experience.
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
• Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging codebase.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Added bonus if you have
• Master’s degree in the related field.
• Progressive years with CSPO certificate.
• Experience in network architecture design and development.
• Infotainment Hardware & Embedded / Off-board Software Development Experience.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
• Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
• Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
• Paid holidays and paid time off.
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10 different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.