HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Case Manager in Denver, Colorado
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At The Rose Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Case Management teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an RN Case Manager with us:
- You will be responsible and accountable for coordination of services through an interdisciplinary process, which provides a clinical, financial, and psycho-social approach through the continuum of care
- You will balance individually identified patient and family needs with the efficacious and cost effective utilization of resources
- You will ensure that, through concurrent case management, patients will be assessed to determine appropriateness of admission, continued hospitalization, clinical resource consumption, progressive care management, as well as appropriate level of care
- You will ensure that discharge planning will begin at the time of (or prior to) admission, and reassessed ongoing throughout the course of hospitalization
- You will perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at RMC
- You will display positive support for the values and mission of RMC
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- 3-5 years recent clinical or case management experience
- Must have the ability to assess information, apply critical thinking processes to determine course of action, and relay this information to the interdisciplinary team
- Requires excellent human relations and oral/written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload, and develop efficient methods of managing time
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Case Management
Title: RN Case Manager
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-105101