Aerotek Material Handler in Elgin, Illinois
Now hiring 1st shift material handlers for medical supply distributor!!
If you are interested apply or contact Justine directly. Call or text 224-276-6395
Clean well lift facility
• Load, unload and move products by hand or with basic material handling equipment
• Operate a variety of equipment to unload and load and move products (sit down, stand up and pallet jacks)
• Assemble and pack boxes
• Weigh products, wrap goods and pack and unpack products
• Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipment’s needs
• Prepare and process customers’ orders by using various shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
• Process incoming requisitions which include picking, checking and packing orders;
• Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices and other documents;
• Restock bins in warehouse
• Use the inventory control system to locate information, search orders or investigate discrepancies;
6 months sit down and stand up forklift experience
RF Scanner experience
Ability to lift 40-50lbs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.