Camping World Merchandising Buyer in Elkhart, Indiana
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Review and maintain imported goods by analyzing historical sales, current market trends, and competitive information
· Coordinate new product launches
· Build and develop good working relationships with suppliers and OEM's
· Participate in Vendor and Product Assortment planning including line reviews
· Review aged inventory reports and work with departments to dispose of excess inventory
· Research requests for products, vendor numbers, catalogues, and price checks
· Confirmations -- Confirms all POs for accurate pricing, quantity, freight, and dates
· Reconcile invoice to purchase order price variances and other discrepancies
· Inventory Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Degree in Business Administration or similar field, or equivalent education or experience
· Experience in buying roles with a focus on imported goods
· Knowledge of Company products, services, and systems
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to organize, prioritize and to meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.