Safran V.I.E Communication Coordinator F/H in Evry Courcouronnes, France
V.I.E Communication Coordinator F/H
Company : Safran Aircraft Engines
Job field : Communications
Location : Evry Courcouronnes , France
Contract type : VIE
Contract duration : Full-time
Required degree : Master Degree
Required experience : First experience
Professional status : Professional, Engineer & Manager
Spoken language(s) :
Apply with one click Any questions ?
Europrop International GmbH (EPI), consisting of a European collaboration programme between ITP Aero, MTU Aero Engines, Rolls-Royce and Safran Aircraft Engines, is responsible for the TP400-D6 turboprop engines design, development, manufacturing and support designed to power the Airbus A400M Military Transport built by Airbus Defence and Space. EPI GmbH has its headquarters in Munich, Germany and a liaison office in Madrid, Spain, close to its customer.
As a Communication Coordinator you will work on the Programme's communication challenges by proposing communication strategies and actions to ensure its visibility and notoriety.
You will report to the President of Europrop International and coordinate actions with the Communication Department of Safran Aircraft Engines and the partners: ITP Aero, MTU Aero Engines, Rolls-Royce and Safran Aircraft Engines.
In this context you will contribute to:
coordinate and execute the external communication strategy
define and execute the internal communication strategy
ensure coordination between partners on communication challenges (content, meetings, logistics)
Your main activities will consist in:
• ensuring animation and update of communication material (corporate website, intranet, social media) in collaboration with the partners
• developing new functionalities on these supports in collaboration with digital agencies
• creating regular reports on the performance of the communication material (Google Analytics)
• proposing and developing new content ideas (applications, videos, presentations, brochures…) for the internal and external communication strategies
• defining and being in charge of the editorial calendar of the different supports
• coordinating external and internal events
• supporting the commercial teams by providing communication material (brochures, presentations…)
• supporting the President of Europrop International for external events needs (airshows, meetings…)
• coordinating material with the Communication Direction of Safran Aircraft Engines, technical and commercial teams and the President
• Master Degree in Communications or Marketing
• Some experience in Communications/Marketing field
• Knowledge of Wordpress (or comfortable with the use of Content Management Systems), Google Analytics, daily use of Pack Office
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator ; Premiere Pro is a plus
• Ability to keep up excellent relations and quickly establish an internal network
• Experience of working in colaborative teams (experience with international teams and international environment will be valued)
• Knowledge of aerospace industry would be a plus
• Well organized, curious and rigorous
Locate your future workplace
10, allée du Brévent91080
Number of countries where Safran is located
business area families
Maps are available under theOpen Database Licence (https://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/) .
© OpenStreetMap (https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright) contributors.
© Free-Lance's / Safran
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.