Lockheed Martin Multi-Functional Manufacturing Supervisor (Level 3) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, turns visionary aircraft into reality and is known for building the finest military aircraft in the world. This recognition is continually earned through our commitment to relentless research and development of high-performance aircraft, continuously seeking innovative, low-cost design and manufacturing strategies, and delivering operational readiness for our customers' missions to ensure continued relevancy for the life cycle of our products.
As a Multi-Functional Manufacturing Supervisor:
• You will be responsible for planning daily activities for an average of 20 direct employees, sequencing and assigning work to support required goals and objectives.
• Accountable for all aspects of quality, cost, and schedule relating to area of responsibility. Monitor and maintain all required Compliance training, labor punches and vacations.
• Maintain and Monitor Safety, Performance and Quality metrics as well as manpower, adjustments on a daily regular basis.
• Coordinate daily issues and problems with planners, manufacturing engineers and technical leads on a regular basis.
• Conduct daily production coordination meetings and weekly meetings concerning Safety, Quality, Cost & Schedule.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position supports a facility that requires special access.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/aero-fort-worth-texas)
• Previous leadership experience required in a Aerospace Manufacturing Environment.
• Demonstrated experience with Lean manufacturing concepts and cost reduction with & understanding of business metrics to drive performance.
• Familiar with Lockheed organizational environment and data systems.
• Working knowledge of Lockheed Martin company policies and union bargaining agreements.
• Knowledge of 6S Activities and IS09001 & I40001 Process and Audits.
• Previous Aircraft experience in machining environment using N/C controlled machines and systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to shape the future, build effective relationships, energize the team, deliver results and model integrity and accountability.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word & Excel
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.