Aston Carter Patient Services Specialist - Gainesville in Gainesville, Florida
NOW HIRING for a Patient Service Representative.
If you have a passion for helping others and working in the medical industry, this may be the role for you!
What you get: Full time employment with competitive benefits plans!
Where: Gainesville, FL
· Greet visitors in a gracious and welcoming manner.
· Take accurate messages and routed to appropriate person and handle all clerical duties.
· Check patients in and out of the clinic, and assist with appointments per clinics guidelines.
· Collect payments and co-payments per the patient’s insurance plan and/or instructions from the business office.
· Scan documents (ID, insurance info, etc.) into EMR
· Accurately document patient demographic and insurance information in EMR. Handle Insurance verifications and authorizations.
· Accurately confirm date, time, and patient instructions for appointments with patients.
· Accurately and timely report scheduling changes to provider & MA.
· Make pre-appointment reminder calls
· Open and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail daily.
· Abide by HIPAA Confidentiality and Security standards.
· Maintain postage machine and other front-office equipment.
· Multitasking skills, computer skills
· Interest and passion for the healthcare industry!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.