The Boeing Company International Trip Planner in Gdansk, Poland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process.
Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
Jeppesen, A Boeing Company is looking for an International Trip Planner to be based in Gdańsk, Poland.
The position will be located in Gdansk, in Poland office. However, due to the current COVID-19 situation, the work is done mainly remotely or in hybrid mode.
Your role will be to provide a complete service for aircraft owners and operators as a one stop shop including itinerary and route planning, trip kits, overflight and landing clearances, ground handling, hotel accommodation and flight following.
• Run, file and amend flight plans as per customer requests
• Maintains internal records and files of flight information for customer flights
• Obtain overflight and landing permissions through CAA or subcontractors
• Provide flight planning services, including coordinating flight plan deliveries, route planning and weather services
• Arrange and coordinate ground handling, catering and hotel reservations
• Ability to apply meteorological knowledge to aircraft operations
• Provide a level of customer service that exceeds the competition and sets us apart in this demanding and fast paced market
Shift Work Statement:
Please note that this role may require you to work a shift system.
Required Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
• Ability to work shift working environment, typically working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
• Fluent oral and written English
Preferred Qualifications (Experience/Education/Skills):
• Previous flight planning experience would be an advantage
• Able to analyze customer needs and provide direction and solutions using a variety of resource
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Strong listening and communication skills
• Strong ability to problem solve
• Good team player
• Knowledge of Airline Operations would be a plus
• Understanding of navigation procedures
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.