AT&T Account Manager 3 in Hanover, Maryland
Our Global Business Sales team focuses on selling customized full-scale business solutions in a defined vertical or territory. You’ll generate new sales offering custom solutions designed and built with AT&T's cutting-edge products, services and systems while showing off the benefits of our advanced services, and ultimately closing deals.
As a direct sales position, the Account Manager 3 is responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities.
• Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
• With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
• Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
• Leads contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
• Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
• Leads in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
• Demonstrates/maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
• Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
• Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
• Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
• Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
• Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
• Aids in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
• Develops strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of highly complex accounts/projects.
• Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
• Assists less experienced peers.
• Act as team lead when presenting products/services to customers.
• Works on highly complex projects with considerable latitude.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with ATT external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred.
• 8-12 years outside sales experience.
• Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
• Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.