MSC Industrial Supply Co. Analyst, CustCare Qual Mntr in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Build a better career with MSC.
Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC Industrial Supply Co., a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services. Watch HERE (https://youtu.be/VvCFDMQRyM8) to find out why you should work at MSC and join us as we continue to build a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Requisition ID :15143
Employment Type :Full Time
Job Category :Customer Care / Contact Centre
Work Location :Harrisburg, PA
State or Province :Pennsylvania (US-PA)
Potential Work Location :Reno, Harrisburg, Elkhart, Southfield, Hanover Park, Atlanta and Orlando.
BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY: This role is responsible for focusing and ensuring are Customer Care team is providing an exceptional effortless personalized quality experience to our customers. This position will perform routine audits on all types of interactions, identify areas of improvement, celebrate successes, make recommendations and coach associates to a higher performance as well as contribute to the overall customer service experience. In this role, the QMA will work closely with management of all levels to provide quality feedback and actionable reports to stakeholders for associate development and service improvement. Overall QM program is focused on associate coaching & development, communication, quality and accuracy, and an improved customer service experience.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Evaluates all performance interactions and tracks ratings for associates in all positions that participate in the Quality Monitoring Program. * Coaches associates to higher performance, mentoring to existing peers and new supervisory team members to improve operational effectiveness, customer experience, increase product knowledge, quality and identify the most effective/efficient sources of information.
· Coaches and trains QA standards to current agents and onboard new hire classes.
· Coordinates and facilitates calibration sessions in efforts to align with leadership based on current landscape.
· Identifies individual and department performance improvement opportunities through trending of call evaluations and makes recommendations to managers and/or training for appropriate follow up action to improve overall call center quality and the customer experience.
· Partners with management to address and resolve performance issues, as well as provide coaching as needed.
· Compiles and prepares internal and external quality reports for management staff review. Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
· Builds customer relationships via exceptional levels of service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Develops /designs evaluation forms in support of company quality initiatives for each customer interfacing position and facilitates calibration of results based on the completed evaluation forms.
· Facilitates consumption of pertinent customer experience feedback and maintain case management process workflow to improve the customer experience.
· Analyzes, models, and reports customer CSAT and NPS data to stakeholders at every level.
· Carries out honors club, gamification, and other reward and recognition programs as outlined by MSC
· Learns and utilizes Verint WFO platforming including best practices, troubleshooting, end-to-end test plans and test use cases that validate software functionality.
· Drives the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose.
· Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
*INDICATES ESSENTIAL DUTIES To perform this job successfully an associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, experience level and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or the equivalent required. q Minimum of five years of experience in a call center, customer service, or telephone sales role required.
· Minimum of one year of coaching, team lead, or supervisory experience preferred.
· Minimum of two years of experience within an MSC call center preferred.
· Minimum of one year of experience in quality monitoring preferred.
· Excellent customer service skills required.
· Extensive knowledge, understanding, and proven performance of MSC call center policies and procedures required.
· Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills are required.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel are required.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task is required.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
· Demonstrate strong attention to detail
· Must be self-motivator and self-starter
· Bilingual ability (Spanish or French) desired.
Why MSC? People. Collaboration. Insight. That’s how you build something that works. Built on a foundation of trust, MSC works side by side with our customers to help them drive business results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions. We care about our associates and have programs in place to help our 6,500+ team members achieve their potential.
When you join our team, you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions, training and professional development opportunities, Associate Inclusion Circles: Women, Pride, Black, Veterans, HOLA and DisABLEd as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's health, well-being, and financial future. If you are inspired to learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better career at MSC.
Equal Opportunity Statement: At MSC, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and our associates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or any category protected by applicable law. By applying to this job you agree to the Application and Acknowledgment Declaration terms. Click HERE (https://jobs.mscdirect.com/content/Acknowledgement/?locale=en_US&previewLink=true&referrerSave=false) to review.