Aerotek Machine Operator (Entry Level) in Hayward, California
Shift: 9am - 5:30pm
Mon - Fri
• Daily manual and semi-manual Loading and unloading metal powder into various equipment as needed.
• Packing and preparing product for shipping.
• Equipment cleaning as instructed by the supervisor in charge.
• General Equipment maintenance as instructed by the supervisor in charge.
• General housekeeping and cleaning as instructed by the supervisor in charge.
machine operation, warehouse pick, Facilities
Top Skills Details:
machine operation,warehouse pick
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.