Lockheed Martin Demo and Integration Lead in Herndon, Virginia
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
The 21st Century Warfare Program is looking for a motivated Systems Integration and Test Engineer to join our Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test (SEIT) team. In this role, you are required to respond with agility and purpose when interacting with stakeholders from multiple business areas, not exclusively Space. You will be focused on coordinating and delivering demonstrations to customers (internal and external); as well as taking charge of integration efforts. The ideal candidate has an out going personality that shows this passion and enthusiasm to our customers.
This Demo and Integration Lead's responsibilities will include:
• Design, coordinate, and setup demonstrations
• Deliver technical demonstrations to customers
• Coordinate and assist integrations between teams
• Coordinate with Test Engineer the testing of integrations
• Experience with conducting customer demonstrations
• Experience coordinating across multiple teams/components
• Experience with message interchange systems (ActiveMQ, OMS, or similar systems)
• Working knowledge of a programing or scripting language (C++, JAVA, Python, or other)
• Self-driven - ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work and communicate with teams spread across the country
• Experience with the OMS/UCI standard
• Experience with Cameo Systems Modeler
• Space Domain Relative Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.