Siemens Zone Service Vice President, Medical Imaging, Midwest Zone in Houston, Texas
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcaretogether.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ZoneService Vice President, Midwest Zone
The Zone Service Vice President (ZVP) – Medical Imaging is responsible for maintaining and managing the professional service operations to meet customer requests in accordance with contractual obligations and customer satisfaction. The ZVP provides support, guidance, leadership and direction to Regional Service Managers (RSMs). They also are responsible for managing and growing the revenue and margins in each of the Medical Imaging modalities. They support and promote The Principles of Healthineers(TM) - what they are and how they support our Healthineers strategy and the Customer Service strategy of taking care of our people, customers and shareholders. They manage the healthcare Field Service business by directing, coordinating and leading the organization and its activities to meet/exceed customer service expectations and financial metrics. The ZVP Medical Imaging reports to the Head of Customer Service and must be located within the zone to which they are assigned.
· Inspire, motivate and develop team providing appropriate direction, support and involvement
· Develop a high performance culture that demonstrates teamwork and success
· Promote and display leadership skills that promote a culture of engagement throughout the team.
· Champion change and support the implementation of change management initiatives.
· Actively collaborate with other functions across the globe and build partnerships within Sales, Services and Modality leaders
· Direct the most complex conflict resolution for internal and external conflicts
· Continually inform staff about the economic development of the business and customer feedback
· Identify strategies to improve employee engagement and safety
· Ensure high quality customer service, contract obligations are met, internal requirements are met (information tracking, reporting) and financial targets achieved
· Execute initiatives to ensure appropriate communication with customers
· Interface across the Healthineers organization to prevent customer issues and address customer concerns
· To support addressing customer expectations, drive team to reduce resolution time (Wall Clock Time)
· Own the customer experience by supporting team to enhance service delivery
· Develop strategies to improve customer service
· Focus on cost per system while managing P&L for assigned zone, to meet business goals and identify areas of concern that include but are not limited to: Revenue and Gross Margin (total and by modality), COGS (labor and material), Gross Profit, and Operational Expenses
· Collaborate with the Sales organization, ensuring that a sales strategy is developed for their zone driving growth of the service business in new, renewal and recapture business
· Ensure Operations are able to meet quality certification standards, manage the installed base, and manage customer expectations, through routine works and escalations; direct the preparation and maintenance of quality and safety certifications
· Ensure the highest technical, operational and financial performance, installation projects, equipment services and maintenance, upgrades and updates of medical equipment according technical specification
· Assess resource development and training needs and execute required manpower planning and calculation related to installed base development and budget frame in coordination with respective RSMs
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Past experience or foundation in the Medical Imaging business required
· Professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry
· Proven experience in managing, leading and motivating managers, teams, and individuals
· Sensitive towards and experience with multinational companies, clients and people
· Proven ability to collaborate with Senior Executives and C-Suite customers
· Ability to prioritize work taking into account a complex matrix of input
· Experience dealing with customer complaints with a demonstrated ability to turn around problematic situations
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience; Certification may be required in some areas
· Minimum of 10 years of successful leadership experience in a directly related field
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
· Ability to think strategically to address internal and external problems
· Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
· Superior communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization and customers
· Excellent organizational skills and exceptional customer focus
· Experience in developing and driving positive employee relations methodologies preferred. Experience working in a unionized environment preferred for positions located in the northeast and west
· Demonstrate and apply advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact
· Demonstrate advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management
· Experience with SAP and automation tools a plus
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .