DuPont Continuous Improvement Resource in Hsinchu, Taiwan
Continuous Improvement Resource (Job Number: 212799W-01)
• Lead improvement projects to realization and financial validation through application of Lean and Six Sigma methodology
• Projects focus on standard process implementation, defect reduction or waste elimination to achieve functional and system improvement, organization development, cost reduction, work process, and quality improvement.
• Business Analytics – Ability to see gaps in business analysis and propose solutions. Should be aware of current industry practices and emerging trends.
• Leverage Industry 4.0 and new technologies to enhance internal productivity and improve processes, employees and customer experience.
• Analyzing site infrastructure and identify gaps in service/processes by focusing on not only increasing short-term performance, but also meeting their long-term strategic objectives.
• Commercial Process knowledge to be able to consult with commercial professionals and commercial Subject Matter Experts as project leader.
• Leadership skills – the ability to work with leadership to drive a vision for a world class management processes and collaborate with multiple departments within a company
• Apply lean tools including value stream mapping, DILO, visual management, kaizen, brainstorming to identify waste and organize Kaizen improvement teams.
• Draft charters for improvement projects with clearly defined benefits, scope, resource requirements and project plan with milestones and timeline.
Integrates issue solutions into an overall process vision for an optimal system
- Speaks Mandarin/English fluently
- Familiar with Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0 tools (MES, MOM, Connectivity, …)
- Technical aptitude, critical thinking abilities, excellent communication skills, and adaptability
- Lean Manufacturing/Management experience
- Knowledgeable of supply chain and operations design and improvement
- Position located in Taiwan, Hsinchu Site
Primary Location: APAC-Taiwan-Hsinchu-Hsinchu
Organization: Electronics & Imaging
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.