AVEVA Channel Account Manager, Indonesia in Jakarta, Indonesia
Channel Account Manager, Indonesia
Nov 22, 2022
Full Time Permanent
Apply Now (https://avevahr.secure.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN8806)
About Our Opportunity
Channel Account Manager, Indonesia
Department: Partner Sales
Work mode: Remote
Reports to: Partner Sales Leader, India and Southeast Asia
About the role:
We are looking for a driven Channel Account Manager to ensure double digit revenue growth AVEVA Software and best channel experience. This position carries individual sales target and hands on approach to driving sales through channel. To be successful in this role one should have strong collaborative ways of working, strategic thinker to develop channel business plan and professional execution.
• The Channel Account Manager role is focused primarily in driving indirect sales. This position will be quota carrying. You will be required to develop business plan for assigned partners, present to your reporting manager, and market leader, and execute the plans. Interpersonal skills, indirect sales and collaborative sales approach are critical to responding to daily channel-centric activities.
• Channel account manager goes on customer sites to lead and support closing opportunity when required or requested
• Lead quarterly business review with assigned partners and analyse each partner’s performance.
• You will work with partners ensuring forecast accuracy, leads are followed up, promotions are planned and executed, and customers are satisfied.
• You will be responsible for recruiting and expanding the right partners with specific expertise and market coverage required by go-to-market strategy, not limited to resellers, strategic solution providers, systems integrators, etc.
• Work with cross functional teams (internal and external) to ensure timely resolution of the partners escalations and issues involving different internal teams.
• Build and maintain relationships with all key partner principals and team, and remove obstacles to grow business
• In this position you will be required to perform channel governance and build new relations
• Maintaining partner competence through enablement, training and certifications
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 6 – 8 years direct enterprise level software sales and/or partner management required with a track record of sustained success
• Related work experience, demonstrable knowledge and experience in managing channel/partners and sales. Experience managing Value Added Resellers would be a plus.
• Knowledge and experience of OT application and AVEVA product lines (PI systems, Operations Control, Asset Performance, etc.) and other operation and engineering applications would be an advantage
• Able to demonstrate value added selling through AVEVA FLEX Program driving ARR through subscription.
• Strong social and organizational skills, and ability to develop network for cross-functional working.
• Able to converse and present in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Team player and willing to learn.
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,000 employees at 90 locations in more than 40 countries.
Learn more at www.aveva.com.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.