Aaron's Inc Digital Merchandising Specialist in Kennesaw, Georgia
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
The Digital Merchandising Specialist will work closely with key business stakeholders, internal e-commerce and merchandising teams and external partners to build and optimize product-specific content and promotion across Aaron’s owned and paid digital channels. They will be involved in all aspects of the content development lifecycle, including requirement specification, project prioritization and coordination and collaboration with merchandising and external suppliers.
As a team contributor, this person performs tactical tasks effectively, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively. This includes being able to multitask, problem solve, and manage multiple timelines. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the Digital Merchandising space, a keen visual eye and an understanding of various digital marketing tactics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with our creative, content and merchandising teams to support online merchandising efforts
• Conduct competitive research, including qualitative insights and trends
• Manage featured content programs, new product launches, cross-category merchandising placements, and highlighting new ecommerce capabilities (shop by store, real-time inventory, etc.)
• Develop and manage the digital merchandising calendar, working with the branding and creative teams to ensure that all guidelines and standards at met
• Understand and analyze the key drivers of performance related to online merchandising and own multiple team KPIs for customer engagement and developing a strategy to drive results in both the short and long-term
Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing/Business major preferred
• 3 – 4 years of e-commerce, digital marketing or digital merchandising experience
• Previous experience working in a retail environment preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset with high attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, organization, and professionalism
• Flexible under time requirements and changing deadlines
• Must be a team player with the ability to work independently
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Maternity and Paternity Leave
401(k) plan with company match
Flexible spending accounts
Stock Purchase Plan
Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer