General Dynamics Information Technology Talent Acquisition Specialist in Klamath Falls, Oregon
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Talent Acquisition
In addition, you will manage the following activities daily:
• Partner closely with GDIT Management to understand current and future contract labor needs.
• Create and distribute requisitions for review, approval, and vendor assignment utilizing GDIT’s applicant track system.
• Assess daily progress of qualified candidate submittals by Suppliers and ensure the vendor understands the requirements
• Facilitate candidate submissions to Hiring Managers and manage all steps in hiring process
• Ensure key processes are followed and requirements are met.
• Build strong relationships through professional interaction, consistent follow-up and ongoing communication.
• Provide feedback on vendor performance.
• Support onboarding process and drive exceptional Contract Labor experience for all stakeholders.
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional experience is required.
A minimum of 2 years of talent acquisition or related experience
2-3 years of utilizing Workday
Strong business acumen; knows or ability to learn government contracting and the business accounts
Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time efficiently
Ability to work independently
Self-confidence, self-starter with a sense of urgency
Solutions oriented and excellent problem solving skills
Strong attention to detail is required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint, and with recruitment applicant tracking systems
Prior experience in vendor management role
Understanding of Independent Contractors (IC) and Statement of Work (SOW)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.