Kelly Services Lab Technician (Quality Control) in Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Lab Technician (Quality Control)
5:45PM -6:15AM rotating schedule
No experience required! Training will be provided!
Kelly Science & Clinical is interviewing and hiring immediately for an entry level QC technician in Lebanon, PA . This opportunity is with a pharmaceutical packaging leader and is a great fit for someone interested in quality control and laboratory analysis within the pharmaceutical industry. This role will be responsible for performing data entry into the real time data collection system to verify product conformance to both internal and external specification requirements. Where applicable, assist with quality projects related to continuous improvement, measurement system capability and pharmaceutical packaging initiatives.
· Perform data entry into the data collection system to assess process control in accordance with statistical reaction plan
· Perform product visual inspection of cosmetic aspects and dimensional measurements for all product lines to verify conformance to known standards Critical, Major and Minor classifications and Company defect manual for identification and limits
· Communicate nonconforming issues and interact effectively with all employees at all levels of responsibility
· Confer with Quality Control Coordinator concerning the need for quality assessments
· Verify line clearance, when applicable
· Complete daily cleaning Log of Quality Control Station
· Complete daily gauge verification sheet
· Participate in required trainings and meetings, when necessary
· Follow all Company policies and procedures
· Help implement and/or suggest new concepts of IMSU/EHS in area of responsibility, while adhering to all safety policies and regulations, along with the EHS Guideline
· Follow cGMP
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Experience as a Quality Technician within a manufacturing setting is preferred
· Basic understanding of computer-related task (e.g. SPC) required
· Knowledge of measuring devices and/or gauges, required
· Demonstrated knowledge and ability to pass required QC Technician Level I certification
· Exposure to ISO 9001 and 14001; along with cGMP, is a plus
· Experience in glass forming industry and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
Send resumes to Jacqueline.Sayoc@KellyScientific.com
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)