Kelly Services Administrative Assitant- Accounting in Logan, Utah
Ready to get back to work, safely? Now’s the time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Administrative Assistant in West Jordan, UT.
Shift- - 2nd position is 930am-600pm, M-F.
Location- West Jordan, UT 84088
Be part of something altogether life changing.
Working at a GE facility in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At GE you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us –working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, GE is a place where every day is a learning opportunity –so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
GE is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do:
• Provide effective and responsive administrative/secretarial services to support business leaders day-to-day operations and activities
• Produce correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings
• Handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Provide calendar, meeting, and conference management
• Support with general office administration
• Sort through company’s paper invoices and catalog into simple database
• Support moving from paper checks to paperless process
• Execute and report process improvement projects; Build out basic reporting
• Perform statement reconciliations for assigned Suppliers to resolve outstanding payments, recover duplicates, overpayments, and escheatment
• Coordinate with relevant team members on supplier issue
• Develop and demonstrate process expertise as assigned
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
• 1-3 years of experience in with accounts payable
• Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel; must be able to create pivot tables and use the lookup functions.
• Fluent in oral and written English
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more. Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply today!
Please note - these positions are being recruited for by a virtual Kelly recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.
Or call/text Jana @ 678-528-0777
#LSIM2021 #TJP2021 #TJP2021_PNI
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.