Sage FP&A Analyst in london, United Kingdom
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This newly created, forward-looking role will sit within Sage’s Finance function and will play a critical role as we continue to grow in the marketplace, emerge through times of change and execute our strategy to become a leading SaaS business, The Group FP&A team are fundamental in providing insight to drive decision making, create competitive advantage and successfully deliver our SaaS strategy. The FP&A team is responsible for both internal and external reporting.
This role requires a strong data analyst able to analyse, summarise and provide insights to management as well as drive data accuracy across the business.
This role will build strong commercial relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
It will really drive forward the use of data analytics and data-driven insights in Finance and the business. This will be achieved through the future development of analytical processes, integration of additional data sources from across the group and driving the direction of the internal BI dashboarding tool. The development of this tool is a key strategic priority in Group Finance and will provide additional, vital information across many high profile areas of the business.
• Prepare accurate, insightful, and timely monthly reports of financial and non-financial
data to be presented to the Board and Executive Management team.
• Support in driving a “data-driven insights first” approach across Finance through detailed analytics of regional and customer data and the development of the internal Business Intelligence tool;
• Support the Analytics and Insights team with the roll out of Business Intelligence tool across our different regions through liaising with regional leadership and support and gaining an in depth understanding of the strategical focus in each region.
• Creatively find innovative solutions to gain maximum insight and utilise best in class analytics processes to assist with business insight, budgeting and forecasting and group reporting processes.
• Provide a fundamental link with the Finance System and Analytics and Insights teams to continue a strong, productive relationship and maintain and enhance group BI tool.
Preferable - ACA Qualified