Kelly Services Swiss Lathe CNC Machine Operator in Longwood, Florida
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We’re seeking a Swiss Lathe CNC Machinist to work in Longwood, Florida. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Hours: M-Thu 7am-4pm and Friday 7am-1pm
Job Description: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Load and unload raw materials.
• Proficiently use gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements,
as well as other hand tools and cutting tools.
• Reduce setup time and machining time through process improvements.
• Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications using tools such as
calipers, height gauges, micrometers, rulers etc.
• Clean and perform daily/preventative maintenance of company equipment.
• Assist in organization and maintenance of Machine Shop work environment.
• Utilize and abide by AS9100 requirements and safety procedures.
• Provide feedback and input for process improvement.
• Clear understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures in order to train
• Perform geometry, tool wear offsets and program edits.
• Track/record job progress and deficiencies daily in both written and electronic
• Comply with all quality policies and instructions.
Qualifications / Requirements
• 3-5 years of CNC Swiss lathes experience.
• Proficient at reading and understand mechanical drawings.
• Proficient understanding of and ability to accurately use measuring instruments.
• Must have proficient knowledge of various CNC controls and M and G code.
• Ability to turn on, set up and operate Swiss with minimal assistance.
• Must be self-sufficient.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
• Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods.
• Must have keen attention to detail and quality.
• Must be able to bend, stoop and reach.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent vocational training.
• Related military experience.
• Willingness to work varied shifts to support surge activities.
If you are interested in this position please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.