Robert Half Accounting Specialist in Lowell, Arkansas
Robert Half is in the process of hiring an Accounting Specialist for one of their clients. The duties of this role include matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and facilitating Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) processes. You will work with a dynamic team in a great work space/office and have excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This full time Accounting Specialist position is located in the Lowell, Arkansas, area.
· Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment
· Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal customers and vendors
· Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and related documentation to confirm a 3-way match
· Generate vendor payments via; ACH, Check or Wire on a routine schedule and match the backup for review by management
· Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation
· Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records, and documents to provide readily available information
· Monitor and reconcile cash and other account balances, in addition to preparing analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports
· Receive and verify expense reports; reconcile expense and other financial information with account balances and other records.
· Record entry of, verify documentation for, and distribute petty cash
· Other related duties as assigned
· Associate degree in accounting or comparable formal training
· Three years of general accounting experience
· Must posses a high level of reliability with precision and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic Ability to multi-task and apply critical thinking skills
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records
· Experience with AP/GL SAP R3
· Information management skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.