Aston Carter Production Planner in Moline, Illinois
As a Production Planner/Scheduler you will support manufacturing/production departments/employees responsible for the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between departments according to the production schedules. This includes real-time adjustments in the schedule to support customer demands. In addition, you will:
• Compile production orders for multi-shift manufacturing areas.
• Review labor reports, run daily and weekly reports and distribute to area supervisors as required.
• Maintain accurate manufacturing “routings” and bill of materials for both BTO and BTS items.
• All rescheduling activities to support on-time customer deliveries.
• Responsible for communicating with subcontractors for outside service requirements.
• Find and recommend solutions as result of an effective root cause analysis of material shortages.
• Work critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
• Support monthly and yearly financial audits
• Participate as team member on Inventory Accuracy Projects including cycle count activities.
• Participate in monthly WIP audits.
• Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
• Successful candidates in this role have a history of being detail oriented, going above and beyond to solve problems, have excellent communication skills, make connections and develop strong working relationships with people in many areas.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Management
Minimum 5 years’ experience preferred
APICS certification required
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.