AutoZone, Inc. Recalls SC Specialist in Monterrey, Mexico
Recalls SC Specialist
Automate and write code using SAS, Excel, SQL, Web Focus, Cubes. Create trend analysis and statistics. Analysis of excesses and discontinued throughout the chain. Review the Supply Chain Tool to request RGAs, status changes, calendar recall scheduling. Monitor Recall Tracking. Provides information on indicators of overdue and ongoing recalls. Generation and follow-up of report of skus in Destruction. Administrative activities of the area.
• Creation and Automation of Analysis, trends, statistics, reports in SQL, SAS, Excel, Cubes, Web Focus, Wittdtrj. With an impact on the company for an amount between 100 thousand and 1 million USD.
• Periodically reports and graphs of measurement, interpretation, development, trends of the Recalls and merchandise of helmets, damaged, not damaged that are shipped from the DC to the suppliers.
• Provide support to other areas, clarifying doubts regarding the returns process. Follow-up of the Recalls until reaching the final process of each one of them, as well as the maintenance of the Monitor Recall Mexico report.
• Obtaining Return Good Authorization (RGA) for obsolete, excess, VDP, annual stock adjustment or any other necessary return to the supplier. Attention to our internal clients in an efficient and effective way.
• Analysis of inventory levels of the entire chain, as well as administrative activities.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
Area of Study: Business Administration / Computer Science
Years of Experience: Three to five years.
Type of Experience: Analysis and SQL experience
Special Certifications or Technical Skills: Advanced Excel , SQL, PHP, Java, Web Focus
Other/Preferred: Analytical, excellent verbal and written communication skills, working under pressure and little supervision, teamwork.